Monday 14 April 2014

Dave Cruse manages Gibbons’ electric motor rewinds workshop and he took a few minutes out of his busy day to chat about his role as well as revealing a few of his favourite things.



How long have you worked for Gibbons?

I started in 1998, so I’ve been here 16 years now.

What does your job involve?

I manage the rewinds workshop, so I’m in charge of making sure all work is done to the highest standard and on schedule. I’m also hands-on so I do a lot of electric motor repairs and rewinds myself.

What’s the first thing you do when you arrive at work?

I clock in, put my overalls on and because I’m always in nice and early I have time for a cup of coffee before I start!

Have you always been involved in engineering?

Yes, I’ve been in this line of employment all my working life.

Has the company changed much since you’ve been here?

Very much so, especially since we outgrew the old workshop and had to build a new one!

What’s your favourite film?

The Shawshank Redemption.

What’s your favourite place in the world?

Florida’s great – I’d love to live there one day.

What’s your favourite meal?

It’s got to be steak, cooked medium well.



Our electric motor rewind and repair service includes free collection and delivery within a 50-mile radius of our workshop in Tollesbury, Essex. So give us a call on 01621 868138, email info@gibbonsgroup.co.uk or take a look at our Rewinds & Repairs page and see what we can offer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Accreditations

We are UVDB Verify Certified by Achilles and ISO 9001 certified.

We are UVDB Verify Certified by Achilles and ISO 14001 certified.

We are UVDB Verify Certified by Achilles and ISO 18001 certified.
Powered by Blogger.