Wednesday 2 April 2014

Contracts Director Barry Horsfall took a few minutes out of his busy day for a quick chat about food, films, football and more.

Contracts Director Barry Horsfall took a few minutes out of his busy day for a quick chat about food, films, football and more.



1. What’s been your most embarrassing moment?

When the very large door of my brand new Citroen van was ripped off the hinges by a powerful gust of wind. I had to return to the works with a rope around the vehicle holding the thing together.

2. What stresses you out?

When my ‘55 camper van is off the road.

3. What excites you?

When the camper van is on the road - obviously I’m more often stressed than excited!

4. What is your favourite food?
 
Has to be fish. Any fish and especially the good old haddock and chips from the chippy.

5. What type of music do you like?

I like most music but especially groups like Snow Patrol, Green Day and The View.

6. And your favourite song?

‘Basket Case’ by Green Day.

7. What about your favourite band?

If I had to say one, probably The Jam.

8. What is your favourite film?

Happy Gilmore with Adam Sandler. It doesn’t matter how many times I watch it, it still makes me laugh.

9. And your favourite actor/actress?

Actor - Adam Sandler or Sean Penn. Actress - Jennifer Lopez (not much of an actress, but hey!).

10. Which football team do you support?

Liverpool FC. I have been a supporter since I was a kid, when I was usually teamed up with a boy, several years older than me, who supported Liverpool. What a stroke of luck he didn’t support Man United or Chelsea!


If you’d like to discuss a panel building project, call Barry on 01621 868138 or email barry.horsfall@gibbonsgroup.co.uk. You can view our complete range of panel building products and services here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Accreditations

We are UVDB Verify Certified by Achilles and ISO 9001 certified.

We are UVDB Verify Certified by Achilles and ISO 14001 certified.

We are UVDB Verify Certified by Achilles and ISO 18001 certified.
Powered by Blogger.